Electric Chapel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lady Gaga Co-Hosts ‘The View,’ Sings New Single

4 posters

Go down

Lady Gaga Co-Hosts ‘The View,’ Sings New Single Empty Lady Gaga Co-Hosts ‘The View,’ Sings New Single

Postaj by Dirty Pony sri kol 03, 2011 2:03 pm

Lady Gaga Co-Hosts ‘The View,’ Sings New Single Theview

Lady Gaga appeared on ABC’s The View as a co-host and performer on Monday morning. Decked out in a black and white outfit, Gaga helped discuss the hot topics of the day and later took the stage to sing her brand new single “Yoü and I.”

During her interview, the singer spoke about Amy Winehouse’s death. “I’m just so devastated and so sad,” Gaga said. “I just think that the most unfortunate thing about it all is the way the media spins things like ‘here we can learn from Amy’s death.’ I don’t feel that Amy needed to learn any lessons. I felt that the lesson was for the world to be kinder to the superstar. Everybody was so hard on her and everything that I knew about her was that she was the most lovely and nice and kind woman.”

Pogledajte slike

Gledao sam live stream! Meni njen najbolji You and I nastup <3 Outfit i sve je predobro!

Dirty Pony
Admin

Broj postova : 392

https://electricchapel.forumcroatian.com

[Vrh] Go down

Lady Gaga Co-Hosts ‘The View,’ Sings New Single Empty Re: Lady Gaga Co-Hosts ‘The View,’ Sings New Single

Postaj by _AmenFashion_ sri kol 03, 2011 2:43 pm

Prelijepo I love you
_AmenFashion_
_AmenFashion_

Broj postova : 133

[Vrh] Go down

Lady Gaga Co-Hosts ‘The View,’ Sings New Single Empty Re: Lady Gaga Co-Hosts ‘The View,’ Sings New Single

Postaj by Bombshell sri kol 03, 2011 3:46 pm

Kostimić. ♥️ Slatka je. Smile
Bombshell
Bombshell
Admin

Broj postova : 203

[Vrh] Go down

Postaj by Bloody Mary sri kol 03, 2011 8:13 pm

Outfit *.* Oduvijek sam volio njenu live izvedbu "Yoü And I", tako i ova, predivno *o*
Bloody Mary
Bloody Mary

Broj postova : 233

http://twili.forumtwilight.com/

[Vrh] Go down

Postaj by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

[Vrh] Go down

[Vrh]