Electric Chapel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lady Gaga Talks Upcoming Terry Richardson Book

5 posters

Go down

Lady Gaga Talks Upcoming Terry Richardson Book Empty Lady Gaga Talks Upcoming Terry Richardson Book

Postaj by Dirty Pony sri kol 03, 2011 1:59 pm

Lady Gaga Talks Upcoming Terry Richardson Book Gagaterry

Lady Gaga caught up with MTV News to talk about her upcoming book of photos by the controversial photographer Terry Richardson. The book features 350 color and black-and-white photos of the singer taken during the 10 month period in which Richardson followed Gaga and had complete access to her everyday life.

“I didn’t hold anything back from Terry. He was with me every minute, every moment,” Gaga said. “He has photographs of me waking up in the morning, brushing my teeth, in the bathroom, in the bathtub. And the thing about Terry, if you know anything about his photography, is that nothing is staged.”

“What I love so much about Terry is that he thinks everything is so beautiful. I’m always, ‘Oh Terry, get out of here,’ and he’s like, ‘Oh, it’s so beautiful, let me just shoot it,’” she added. “I felt so comfortable with Terry. I love him so much. He’s a really close friend, and I feel honored that he traveled with me.”

“My favorite thing, honestly, is that he loved the fans. He shot the fans the same way he shot me: with no pretense. No ‘Well, she’s put out records and they haven’t.’ None of that. The music was all of ours,” she said. “He would come backstage and he would say, ‘Oh my God, the fans!’ And I’d say, ‘I know what you just photographed.’ And he’d say, ‘Baby, wow!’ And then he’d film me, like, peeing in a cup and, like, ridiculous things.”

NARUČI KNJIGU NA AMAZONU

Knjiga izlazi u 11. mjesecu ove godine!

Ajme jedva čekam! Nadam se da će bit i neka digitalna verzija knjige da možemo vidjeti HQ slike. Very Happy

Dirty Pony
Admin

Broj postova : 392

https://electricchapel.forumcroatian.com

[Vrh] Go down

Lady Gaga Talks Upcoming Terry Richardson Book Empty Re: Lady Gaga Talks Upcoming Terry Richardson Book

Postaj by Bloody Mary sri kol 03, 2011 2:06 pm

Nadam se da će biti sve slike iz knjige na GaGallery-u i to HQ! *.*
Bloody Mary
Bloody Mary

Broj postova : 233

http://twili.forumtwilight.com/

[Vrh] Go down

Lady Gaga Talks Upcoming Terry Richardson Book Empty Re: Lady Gaga Talks Upcoming Terry Richardson Book

Postaj by _AmenFashion_ sri kol 03, 2011 2:41 pm

Da, i ja bih digitalnu verziju. A ja bih takodjer i da dodju posteri! Smile
_AmenFashion_
_AmenFashion_

Broj postova : 133

[Vrh] Go down

Postaj by Bombshell sri kol 03, 2011 3:46 pm

Ajme, predobro!
Bombshell
Bombshell
Admin

Broj postova : 203

[Vrh] Go down

Postaj by MateaHooker čet kol 04, 2011 7:15 am

Ja ću sebe riješiti muke i naručiti knjigu preko Amazona. ne bi mi bio prvi put...
MateaHooker
MateaHooker

Broj postova : 56

[Vrh] Go down

Postaj by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

[Vrh] Go down

[Vrh]